Never enough : when achievement culture becomes toxic--and what we can do about it / Jennifer Breheny Wallace.
- ISBN: 9780593191866
- ISBN: 0593191862
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: New York : Portfolio/Penguin, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"In Never Enough, reporter Jennifer Breheny Wallace investigates the deep roots of toxic achievement culture. Drawing on interviews with families, educators, and psychologists, she offers a humane view of the crisis plaguing today's teens and a practical framework for how to help"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Academic achievement > Psychological aspects.
Achievement motivation in adolescence.
Performance in children.
- 13 of 25 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Weston Public Library.
- 5 current holds with 25 total copies.