Tom Lake : a novel / Ann Patchett.
- ISBN: 9780063327528
- ISBN: 006332752X
- Physical Description: 309 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Recalling the past at her daughters' request, Lara tells the story of a famous actor with whom she shared both a stage and a romance, which causes her daughters to examine their own lives and reconsider the world and everything they thought they knew.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Actors > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Storytelling > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 13 of 122 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 3 copies available at Weston Public Library.
- 232 current holds with 122 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Weston Public Library||PATCHETT (Text)||34053155276586||Adult New Fiction||Checked out||12/12/2023|
|Weston Public Library||PATCHETT c.2 (Text)||34053155276230||Adult New Fiction||Checked out||12/11/2023|
|Weston Public Library||PATCHETT c.3 (Text)||34053155672826||Adult New Fiction||Checked out||11/20/2023|