Absolute power [electronic resource] / David Baldacci.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0759561273 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780759561274 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0759524602 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780759524606 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (469 p.)
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Pub., 2001. New York : Grand Central Pub., 2001.
|Summary, etc.:||A burglar in the bedroom of a mansion has his work interrupted by the arrival of the mistress of the house with the president of the U.S. The couple have a fight and she is killed. The burglar flees, taking along a blood-stained letter opener as evidence, but is spotted by presidential bodyguards. The White House chief-of-staff, an ambitious woman, has him tracked and killed, but not before the burglar has told his story to a lawyer. The lawyer realizes he is next, but how to save oneself from the government?.|
Electronic reproduction. New York : Warner Books, 2001. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1677 KB or 744 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 706 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Presidents United States Fiction